If anyone is wondering why this thread is near the top but has no recent post, well it's because I deleted the new one quickly. I'm going to go ahead and restate it, though.

I'm taking the game to the Wintermute Engine. I want to head in a more "traditional" adventure game direction via 2.5D gaming, and WME is designed for this out of the box.

I will continue to help people out on this forum, and I may post an occasional update here as something more substantial and concrete comes about.

I will also continue to maintain A6 and will most definitely update to A7 when the time comes. I've been here since late 1999, so I'm not going anywhere. There will an Orange Brat game made with 3DGS someday, and it will probably have something to do with a future The Disenfranchised title given it's designed in a kind of Twilight Zone kind of way, so it allows for more stories to be told and in different kinds of ways. I'd also like to do a Visual Novel game using the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine someday, too (see recent Tools forum post), but that one will have to wait.

Until next time....

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links