Quote:

I may post an occasional update here as something more substantial and concrete comes about.

Please do. I demand to know what happens to this project! It's certainly one of my favorite - if not the favorite - projects here. Which is a little weird, actually, as I don't know much about it. But the amazing style and the promise of a great story make me very interested indeed!

It seems like the Wintermute engine is quite a good fit for your game (at least as far as my very limited knowledge about it is concerned!) and as sad as it is to see this project leaving this engine, its probably for the best. So... when can we expect the next update?

In other news, I got PhoenixWright2 on Saturday and I'm absolutely loving it (more of the same of PhoenixWright1? Oh yes). Which shows how important the story is (as aside from writing, there isn't that much in these games, which doesn't make them less awesome, even though everybody knows that sandboxstyle-games set in the slums of weird, dirty cities with guns are the best games ever. Objection!).

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!