Here's the latest BBQ-flavored update Spam™...

Assuming no snags occur, I'm now an A6 Pro owner (via a sale from a previous owner). This means I can release resourced demos whenever I need to. Because A7 supports 4 bones per vertex FBX format, I'll eventually update to the next version, but I'm just happy to have A6 Pro finally.

I've contacted another forum member regarding art asset contribution for the 2.75D prototype tech demo I'm working on. They haven't gotten back with me, but I hope they have time to at least help out on the demo. If they accept, I'll design the level and lay in some prototype art, and they'll create the final art based off of this. I'll upload this demo and sit back and hope some of the few thousand viewers of this thread will respond with some feedback.

If the demo is a success (based on both user feedback and how I feel about the work flow and overall execution of the demo), I hope they accept my offer to come aboard to do the art for the actual game. The tech demo level will most likely be featured in the game, as well since I don't see a reason to waste time creating something that will serve no other purpose other than that of a tech demo.

I'm also going to implement WordPress blog software for the Orange Brat website. I like my artsy site, currently, but I'd rather have a site that is more standardized and easier to maintain these days. I have no time table or deadline for this implementation, so when it's done I suppose.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links