Quote:

I'll eventually get PD Pro 4.1, too but me Grimlock will upgrade to A7 Pro before I do that. I just about have all that I need to begin creating the physical backgrounds and layers for my 2.75D levels.

I've gained an interest in shaders here lately, but I'm more interested in 2.0 only since there is more standardization than with the old 1.x versions. I'm not quite sure how I'd apply these to this 2.75D style, but I'm interested in:

01. A toon shader so that my characters have a certain look about them. I'm not sure if I still want to stick with this look or keep it the way it is without it.

02. A projection shader for cool shadows effects

03. Per pixel lighting and dynamic shadowmapping for an environment with full dynamic shadows and proper cool, Noir lighting effects.

If you got A6 pro (or A7 or you could use Sylex ), it would be cool to mess around with a greyscale post-processing shader.

By the way, I'm confident you're going to like your Wacom, it's one of those things that (for a true artist or anyone wanting to become one) you simply can't go wrong with and a definite must have!! It's a bit pricy, but I'm glad I bought one too a while ago ((A4)-size).

By the way, that Alan Wake presentation is awesome, it totally shows that multi-core tech is the way to go,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software