Thank you all for your the kind words.

Regarding your questions:

frazzle: "The skills you've got just don't stop improving won't they".
I hope so, I still have to learn a lot.

lostclimate: "...if I may ask, how long did these take?"
It depends. Yesterday I made a crate very fast (texture and model) but it took me a few hours to create a texture and model for an air-recycling machine that you can see at the end of this post.

D3D: "The pack is for sale or project for client?"
Initially I started to make this pack for sale but am still not sure about it. There are several reasons to re-think this idea.

FoxZero: Yes, id-Software made a lot of content with Lightwave. They also used Mudbox (a software similar to ZBrush) for adding details. The Unreal-engine also can read lightwave objects natively as well as other engines (e.g. Serious-engine, Unigine-engine, Beyond Virtual). Lightwave has everything a game-artists needs: texture-baking, normal-map-baking and lots of fine editing tools. There are plug-ins for most engines out there (e.g. 3dgs, Torque, Ogre). The price is incredibly low compared to 3ds max, Maya while delivering the same amount of functionality. Because of that it is the king amount indie-developers.

Fear411: "Do you have a good tutorial to start with making textures?"
I never found a tutorial that shows how to create textures like I do. Most of them just show how to use filters or how to paint layers to achieve photo-realistic results. But my work-flow is optimized to get diffuse, height, spec and normal-map with almost one strike. I had to make also lots of little adjustments and experiences to come to the point where I can produce that stuff in a very short time.
The tutorial that has been kindly mentioned by D3D is interesting, teaches a lot of common knowlodge but is still too basic when it comes to the special techniques.

Mercuryus and Phil3d:
Thank you for the hints and comments. This helps alot though I already know how to add rust. I often "forget" or leave it just because of the speed of my working. I already made several hundret of textures and models and sometimes I am too fast and forget the rusty thing. But you are right anyway

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft