Quote:

Does a DVD player work if it's not plugged in? No, even though it is assembled correctly it still needs that 'breath of life" in order to work. It is the same thing with living things.

@Topic starter: I couldnīt read everything on your site/link due to a lack of english knowledge, bible knowledge and time. So I picked that quote, which spiked my eye like a rambo knife.

Well, the DVD player doesnīt work because itīs not getting energy. The electrones canīt circulate through the veins of the DVD players. If you plug the DVD player into the thing with the two holes (whatever it is called in english), there wonīt stream "god" through the DVD player, itīs just energy (electrones).

OK, so what for the DVD player is the thing with the two holes, is for us food and drinks. If we donīt eat we stop working like the DVD player. But our complex organism will change when it is turned OFF. So we canīt be turned ON again after we are turned OFF one time.

What I donīt understand is how you could come on the strange idea with the dvd player/god/human/energy. I feel like you are influenced by something to come to these for me strange way of thinking.

BTW:

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/tracks.htm

This website equals a brain tumor or itīs not ment serious (but someone linked me once to that website, as serious(???) argument for a serious discussion).

PS: damn headaches make me stupid mistakes. Sorry for that.

:L