Quote:

i believe that Jesus Christ is God, and that to be saved we must believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and that we are saved by faith.

John 3:16 is my favorite verse, take a look at it sometime.

God Bless you all

thank you for putting your faith into me...

you can join SPIKEOLOGY HERE!

Now onto the main event.

please read this carefully:
first, can anyone tell me why you WANT to have a god? i mean, arent you happy to be FREE to do whatever you want? do you want to make yourself dependant of some being you dont know? why do you want that? why do you want to be a slave?beliving in god is slavery. if you dont do waht he wants, you are punished. slavery. he promises stuff. you belive it. but do you KNOW that you get it? no. you jsut read it in a book or heard that it is this way. but you have NO proof...
god must be a real cracker. i mean, he is allmighty. he knows everythign and sees everything. why does he need you? why does he need your love? to prove yourself? of what use is this? he knows how you are. why pray? he knows whats going on. why did he gave us a free will? he knows whats coming out of it.
he is actually a pretty nasty sucker. i mean if he really lvoes us, he would just give us the answers we are searhcing for. why isnt he giving answers? does he not want to? or isnt he able to? but he is allmighty he is able to. so why doesnt he want to give us answer? context sensitive? to prove us? for what, he KNOWS whats goign to happen...
and can someone finalyl tell me if god can create a stone even he couldnt lift?
no matter how you answer, the answer indicates that he is NOT allmighty. so, if he is not allmiighty, what else is he unable to do?
why does he need our love anyway? i mean, why even bother? he must be a real depressed god if he needs the love of US miserably humans. i mean, if im omnipotent, i dont give a damn about the love of some suckers. maybe hwe is just a nice guy. no.. he isnt... he doesnt even give us anything, he just wants us to do what he tells us... slavery...

i could go on liek this for hours...
you know what? im geting sick of this. anybody who just stops and thinks about this will realize that there cannot be a god. because god is a paradoxon in himself. its not possible. and if there is a god, he is not allmighty. and if he is not allmighty, he is no god.

case closed