I guess people can't handle the idea of no God. They all seem to wonder why would there be a God, when the bible is wrong and total rubbish.

Quote:

i could go on liek this for hours...
you know what? im geting sick of this. anybody who just stops and thinks about this will realize that there cannot be a god. because god is a paradoxon in himself. its not possible. and if there is a god, he is not allmighty. and if he is not allmighty, he is no god.

You're right. Because God is almighty by (our!?) definition God can not exist. To say the least, it doesn't make sense whatsoever that we can't see/determine or in whatever other way know about his presence. No presence is no presence, why do religious people in general try to make things more complicated than they actually are? "No, he's there ... you uhm just can't see or notice him! Haha!". Right ... whatever.

The same goes for Jesus in a way. I really don't understand why he supposedly died/was killed when he's the "(only) son of God". Doesn't make much sense that you die when your dad is of 'immortal bloodline' so to speak. No matter the purpose of his death, it's simply flawed. Also if Jesus really would have died for 'us', then it would make more sense to publicly commit some sort of suicide.

So anyways ... Jesus has to have been born as a normal human, hence why I believe that if anything, he simply was a charismatic person that rebelled against the system of his time. Again, that is if he existed at all.
Because there was a vote on Jesus' character description by the church, I pretty much doubt that he existed in whatever way the bible describes. Besides ... Jesus never wanted to start a religion, control people, distort people and ultimately kill people, right? Religion is the perfect slavery, just look at Scientology and it's 'zero labor cost'-build structures... the funny thing is both religions unconditionally believe in a book as being the truth. (again, why would there be a Christian God, when the bible is wrong? in fact, why would you STILL believe in a Christian God when you know the bible is wrong and do not believe in it? )

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software