Quote:

You see - god is nothing to be argued about with logic and science, since god is the OPPOSITE of science:

Science only exists with some sort of proof.
God only exists without proof.

I agree that it's totally different from science, but that doesn't matter for the question whether or not God exists. It's legit to demand some proof or evidence when people claim extraordinary things. You don't need logic or science, simple curiosity is enough. Not every explanation should be based on science or logic, but when it comes to truth and things we would like to check, then it would sure come in handy even if a lot of people feel the "rules of the game" are incompatible with religions and God.

If God can't ever be measured, why would he exist nonetheless? Why would he be more than just a concept or idea when there is nothing to be really found? There is no other way of detecting God than measuring. Regardless of whether it's feeling God or seeing God, if all this can't be done, he simply can not exist by definition.

It's a bit like trying to find out why there isn't something when you find nothing. All you have at your disposal is this nothingness that says zero about anything other but that nothingness you've found. Logic or no logic, anything you'll say about that something (that isn't there) will be fantasy and your own idea.

Besides, who would ultimately accept an "it's true because we said so" argument?? I don't mean to sound offending, but only people who choose ignorance, hope and fear over knowledge and facts will. That's okey and fine with me, but it doesn't justify any claims about existence,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software