Quote:

And, in case someone WOULD actually be able to proof he's there, that would be a proof that god does not exist, because it's in his nature not to be measured by men, otherwise he wouldn't be god.

So why wouldn't god be a god when we measure him or when he shows himself to us tomorrow? Do you know his nature? If god had a nature, he wouldn't be god because he wouldn't be almighty.

I don't get this:
Quote:

and can someone finalyl tell me if god can create a stone even he couldnt lift?

Why couldn't he lift a stone? He could also write in one. And that rock in front of jesus's grave... angels aren't THAT strong

Why does god have to be almighty? He too may be bound to nature rules. And the fact that he is bound to that does not mean he couldn't create the world in 7 days. That just requires alot of energy. Just because the bible says so doesn't mean it's true. The bible doesn't nessecarily have to be written by god. People wrote down what they witnessed, and heard, and thought to have seen, and misunderstood and voilà, the bible was finished.

Quote:

i mean, arent you happy to be FREE to do whatever you want? do you want to make yourself dependant of some being you dont know? why do you want that? why do you want to be a slave?beliving in god is slavery.

And what if god has set us free hundreds of years ago, in the medieval times? Sadly the church didn't want to loose power, so they said god would punish us while they knew god was 'gone'. God is actually now watching us grow without interfering. The secret died along with the cardinals and saints controling the church and here we are, not knowing what the answer is. We are slaves of the church, not of god.

[unprovable nonsense]
For all we know god put fossiles and bones in the ground himself to prevent us finding the answer too soon. Dinsaurs never have lived on earth! If god would exist, I'd see him as an alien and by my definition of 'alien' he is one. His realm may be outside our universe and stores our souls in devices making us think that we are in heaven. He is harvesting human souls to power something big, something evil. And he uses beëlzebub to prove his innocense!

Oh god, I need to escape from here!
[/unprovable nonsense]

Well I can go on hours telling theories (more like stories) of how god could exist. There's an infinite chance that god could exist, but at the same time theres an even more infinite chance that he does not. That's why I don't believe in him. Statistically seen it's more logical to accept that god does not exist, so why do the opposite? If theres a 60% chance that theres 100 dollar in the left box, and 40% chance of 100 dollar in the right box, you would go for the left box right?

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs