Because I will say like everyone else says, you gotta take it on faith. I'm not one of those pushy, here's what I believe and you better believe it too. I believe in God and that's my buisness. Doesn't mean you have to. That's called choice.
But isn't it strange that through out history man-kind has always sought to worship something, a higher power. Be that statues, money, or whatever. Man has a deep desire to worship, to acknowledge that a higher power exists. Aethist for example seem, from my opinion only, to worship the power of themselves. But if that's the case and they have power over there life they should be able to dictate every aspect of that life. Vehicles should never break, programs should be written perfect, and they shouldn't grow old. Because that is the ultimate control of your life, dictating that you control when you die. But none of us do, and I find it hard to believe we are born and then just die and that's it. It has a meaning, but humans are too stupid to understand it.

Just Because Your Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Aren't After You...Because They Really Are

http://spearbang.awardspace.com/news.php