I see. So what is the ultimate price of sin? If God does not exist then niether does sin. But if that's the case why is it when you do thing immoral and wrong you suffer for them. Maybe not right a way but they always seem to spring back up eventually. Of course if neither exist then why should I follow any law, Gods or man's. Who's to say what is wrong? If this is the case your throwing of the yoke of accountability and I can do whatever I want, be it murder. Who are you or anyone else to judge my actions.
Simple, our conscience. That spark of life that God gave us that tells us right and wrong. Just because you can't see it or touch it doesn't mean it doesn't exists. Oh, you can't explain it so therefore it doesn't exist. Well I can't explain my reasons for wanting to steal all the time so therefore the results for that crime don't count towards me.
All i'm saying is just consider if your view is wrong. Just what if? Because you never know when your last day will be your last day. Make sure you are right....that's all I'm saying. So you believe in God and when you die he doesn't exist. What have you lost? Nothing. But what if he does???

Last edited by Ilidrake; 09/21/07 21:46.

Just Because Your Paranoid Doesn't Mean They Aren't After You...Because They Really Are

http://spearbang.awardspace.com/news.php