God.. the way people give it diety and divinity is an explanation for what's not understood.

I don't define God as anything beyond the intelligence responsible for the creation of what we know to be "all things". We actually don't know what lies beyond the expanse of the universe's edge.. the vastness of the space that we are aware of is already too much for us to comprehend.. and considering we're not a space faring people.. we literally have only observed only one pebble in the quarry of knowledge that is the universe.

Where we go wrong and into the howling mootness of opinionated debate on God is our definitions of "God"..."All things".. and our inability to seek the answers to all those questions and more.. where is it already written (in the universe, in the form of math, science, and discoveries therein which.. each tell a small part of the abundant truth we want to know).

It might be just as much of an opinion, but I find the concept of an intelligent being responsible for the creation of something so large and complex as the universe.. totally plausible. To that end, I believe the soul which we call "God", was a being who applied his vast knowledge of the two real, harnessable, applicable powers that exist in the universe (science & math) and created a functioning machine of infinite beauty and infinity carnality.. the mother of all machines.

That's perfectly logical, if one doesnt take it as blasphemy that "God" could be less than holy powerful.. and if one from the other end doesnt stay confined to comparing what is truly possible to what little we are capable of.

I believe that one day, when we have the ability to traverse the edges of the universe, or close enough to reach the most ancient of places in existence.. long dead planets and barren, relic filled regions that were on the forefront of the creator's forge.. we will find that that is all that happened.

No divine magic.. and also no spontaneous or random unprovoked generation. Just a highly wise being applying his infinite knowledge to an intelligent design. When we become smart enough, and able to really accept that there are/ were/ and will always be intelligences greater than our own.. one particular one having been the greatest of all which wasn't so just-because.. then we will be able to find out who "God" was.. and where we really come from.

I dont think we will find anything about our detiny as a race, because I just dont believe in divine predefinition.. but we will know enough about where we come from, to make out a more enlightened path for where we will go.

As far as "God". I believe in a superiour intelligence being responsible for all that we know now.. no different than we are capable of creating with our applied knowledge.

If we can accept that.. there are things capable of what we are not, pysically and mentally, but that they dont have to be magical mythical things to be so.. then we will be able to approach the question of God, the way it's meant to be..
and the only way that will land us at a complete, and true answer someday.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.