Quote:

That's again assuming it takes a divine level of skill or ability to create life. That's an assumption we attribute to the fact we can't do it, nor can we come close..

Yeah, it's an assumption indeed, but that's just me going with what we know sort of. I'm confident we will be able to create life at some point in time, but most probably never out of nothing like *poof* there it is... That's the supernatural aspect about divine creation that doesn't make sense.

Quote:

Why is it so unfeasible that creation is the result of principally similar learning, honing and applying? Certainly makes more sense than anything we've theorized fo far.

I do agree with you to some extent, perhaps we will be able to create, but I hardly think it will be similar to this divine creation people attribute to God.

If anything, there might be some sense in a designer taking advantage of the evolution principles that if in place will alter life automatically creating new lifeforms constantly, but this whole process seems so automated and 'natural', that I clearly do not see why divine design and ultimately creation at the start of it makes sense.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software