I guess that's where we disagree then. I just think everything is far too complex far too precise and mechanized.. to be totally and completely accidental.

To me, chaos doesnt exist.. it's merely pattern beyond our range of detection. Accident's don't happen, although free radicals are factored in..just for diversity and to lean away from predefinition.

I still don't understand why you think we can't possibly have benet he result of forthought and calculation.. as precise and smooth and cyclic as everything is.. but I can't see all this being just a random accident.

I only see maybe the coalescening of atoms into one being and that being becoming intelligent, self aware and such.. that mightve been an accident.. that once. it's plausible that if you rub a trillion trillion electrons together in a small area, it'll coalesce and maybe something will come of it the likes of an intelligence.

But what you are saying is that that happened.. repeteatedly.. to form humans, earth, mars, the sun, all the galaxies.. everything.. a totally methodless accident.. and it all happens to have formed in a way that happens to make sense and work together?

Perhaps you could explain?...

Last edited by ICEman; 10/04/07 19:58.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.