Quote:

JulzMighty , well mate , if you could take your head out of ur ass for one second you would see what i'm talking about. None of your answers are relevant

that's more than a tad hypocritical, hence my need to point you in the right direction where you've misunderstood me:

Quote:

"that's directX for you mate. you want better? use a shader. people have contributed dozens." True , and i can do this with A6

and you do this with any other engine too. some have shader libraries built in; there's one in forecast, with some of its components already released.

Quote:

"you've been using mostly C-style syntax for as long as you've been using C-script. seriously, take a good look at Lite-C. there's almost no difference to current C-script projects." So i can do without Lite-C

if you were a programmer you might understand what difference structs make, among other lite-C changes. that's not intended as an insult; i know there are many non-programmer users here. still, my point was that there's almost no difference if you're converting. if you make use of lite-C's advantages, however, you'll never be able to go back.

Quote:

"things like "Sphere 2, intense X , Seed_IT, Dyna_Lights, and Ice_X editor" specifically cater to certain needs which many users don't require."
I can assure you most people would benefit a lot more from those plugins than from Lite-C. I can assure you everyone would vote on having a gamestudio with all those plugins integrated is way way better than what A7 is now , and if you dont agree , then your a complete mongol. This things should already be implemented in gamestudio , we arer paying more for the suite with tools than just the engine , how many free engines are out there right now ? If we are going to have to make all this plugins ourselves we might was well just get a free engine , and develop all the tools for it. Thats the point , gamestudio has always been this cool easy to use engine , I just A7 was going to be way way more user friendly and upgraded , both engine and user interface. I mean , we've all complaied about all this things before , but no one seems to listen.

first: i made the point already that lite-C is free, so there's no need to compare it with these plugins.
secondly: of course heaps of people would want this integrated. i never disagreed with this. but that would probably affect the pricing. people want lots of things; if you look at the forecast page conitec's making some alternatives.
thirdly: i don't know what it takes to make an engine, but conitec's doing a great job. they can't cater for the programmers and non-programmers at the same time. they started with programmers (lite-C) and now they're working on non-programmer's (interactive shader editor, interactive level editor, soft-shadows, decal management, shader library). if you don't think A7 is worth it until they've done both, then wait. but you have contributed nothing of worth to this topic, which began in german anyway. what on earth are you even doing here?

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!