Quote:

Your comments are obviously biased Julz , just so you wont admit that you were and are completely wrong.

settle down mate. i've never seen a bigger hypocrite.

the point isn't what you can make without one element. the point is that advances in programming are vital to advances in the engine as a whole.

Quote:

why dont you 2 just get a C++ compiler and go code from scratch , it's the best way to achieve exactly what you want , and C++ is way more powerfull than gamestudio or lite-C , if your big into programming , your using the wrong engine for you

i'm a learning programmer. i guess i was on the verge of out-growing C-script, but lite-C means there's no need for me to move elsewhere. using it i made my own physics engine. from scratch.

yes, i like programming, but i'm not quite at the end of the scale -- i have no desire to program an engine from scratch just yet, because i enjoy being able to spend time on art as well and see it all shaded beautifully with only a few lines of code.

yes, i've seen gamestudio's advertising. it advertises itself as being good for everyone -- the experienced programmer or the beginner. as far as i'm concerned it is. it could improve in the beginner area atm but it actually does cater for programmers. this makes it good for me.

to admit i'm completely wrong would be to step down when i'm ahead. it's even gotten to the point where all you can do is try and attack me and my motives for using 3DGS. i'm using the wrong engine? you've been complaining about the engine being too focused on catering for people like me and not you.

you just dug yourself into a hole mate. you're less suited to this engine than i am.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!