ive worked on many engines in the past, and many commercial applications, i guaruntee i know a heck of alot more then you'll ever know...you sound very childish...and i did not say it was a sole development tool, i said if you do not know how to program ( refering to an earlier post ) then why try to develope a game unless it was a hobby, in which case you dont need to be arsey about the tool you are using... the developers of the software will be spending alot of time and putting alot of effort into the application, if you think you can do better, why dont you try for yourself... if not then like i said, request features, dont try to put them down on what they've developed for the public, if one day they got sick of .... like you, they may stop developing for the public and sell only too large companies. (i cant imagine this, but its a possibilty) if they had more money then brains im sure they would of banned you already, but i think they are smart enough to ignore an idiot like yourself.

Meka][Meka || TeamElite Owner Meka-Meka Programmers