Quote:

A7 itself is not much more powerfull than A6 , And lite-C itself is worthless to me because C-Script was good enough to get the job done
I just really feel the time spent on A7's features coulda been much better spent on other more usefull features to the average gamestudio developer.
I really thought A7 was going to have all this new features ready to use out of the box , just being able to add a dynamic light and have it be a good per pixel lighting light , have good working dynamic soft shadows , shader editor (preferably ingame) , ingame level editor , ingame terrain editor , ingame light editor (like dynalights) , Sphere like rendering , much better templates that could actually be used in a commercial game

And he already made his conclusion:
Quote:

I'm personally not purchasing A7 untill the new forecaast features get implemented into the engine.

I agree with Why_Do_I_Die, A7 should have more easy eye candy features, for average developer. In fact I want those too. I believe Conitec's developers will work hard to achieve those things.

Although at this moment, lite-C does not made a distinct different between A6 and A7, especially the new light mapper and template system are not finish. But A7 is no way worst then A6.