I have now a finished version of the demo, i have sent tit to some friends to bug test a little and will post it here later today

Quote:

yeah... even though the graphics look like ps one if i were you, i wouldn't update the graphics too much, it really looks like a good old shooter which concentrates on gameplay. ^^
(reminds me a little bit of resident evil 4 to be honest... doesn't mean it aint nice )

He he ^^.. I will not upgrade the graphics any more, and I will not upgrade the gameplay any more either. I am finished working on this project in 3dgs :]. I am currently working on my own graphic engine and will remake this game in that engine, and make the game bigger and with co-op multiplayer.
And yes .. It all started with testing to script the resident evil 4 aiming script, and then just continues with more testing, like the climbing system and hit locations and so on ^^

Quote:

COOOOL! zombie shoot! looks like a lot of fun to me too.
I think you should redevelop this, it looks too promising with what you have already done and can be made to look top dollar by just improving a little on what you already have.
The block figures look great, the environment suits but only a tiny bit more graphics and you may have a winner here.
I'm sure a lot of us would chip in and help out.

Thanks!
But as I mentioned above I will not continue working on this project in 3dgs, but if any of you are interested in working with me on this game outside 3dgs it could be really useful and fun ^^, so if you are interested then PM me and I will contact you when my engine is ready and its time to make the game

Quote:

I could model a few guns if you like, but due to time-reasons that will be december 25th. Sorry that I could only do that so late, but this is interesting
Just let me know

Thanks for the offer ^^, all help is useful, so read what I said above and contact me if you still is interested

Quote:

The game features seem to be really impressive and the screens are ncie even with those block-people!

Thanks ^^

And when I release the demo here today, pleas tell me what you though of it and you record
My record is 2700 at the moment, and I don’t think any of you will beet that so fast, but tell my you record and we can compete ^^

And even if I am not going to continue working on this project, maybe some of you will and its is all free to use when I release the work files .

Here is a image of the intro menu.

BTW... i run the game at 50 zombies with a fps about 20, and it is not the script that takes the most power, its the map itself and the rendering of the zombies... i am little disappointed by that... my models have a really low polycount and still a that big fps drop...

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/