Quote:

First of all, welcome back Gafgar I know my reply is abit late but I was on a nice vacation for a week in the Cote d'Azur Second, I think I remember this game you were working on, it was like +- a year ago and you posted it as a zombie game as well which is logical because you're working on the same game concept but on a restart scale this time ^^
It looks quite promising, the .exe you've provided is quite FUN to play. The graphics are like you've mentioned but it doesn't disturb me at all, it's the gameplay which enjoys me In overall nice comeback into the 3dgs forum with a nice little game !!

Cheers

Frazzle

Well, thanks for the welcome ... ^^ but I'm sorry to tell that I'm just back for a short while, this is not a beginning, its just another end o.o.. I will stop working with 3dgs and is just back to develop 2 of my old project a little further ^^ and give them away to hope that someone finds them fun and useful, the most of both KyKling? and this zombie game is old code and old graphics, that i maid before I quitted last time o.o
I am currently working on my own 3d engine and will continue posting updates of my new project on my website, because i don't think its something for 3dgamestudios forum if I'm not using 3dgs any more o.o

I have added a SMG and a new enemy to the game now, are currently working on adding another enemy. But I have just one question... and i will have a poll for it. Its about if i should have a wave system with more and more, and harder and harder enemies, or stick with the slowly continuing growing amount, based on a max amount.

As it is right now, the zombies will rise one after another with a little delay, witch is shorter on a higher difficulty(max amount of zombies). The birds will start to count down there spawn time when the score gets above 250, and if the player is camping they will come more often and faster. The new more powerful enemies will start to spawn at 600 points. And all the items on the map have a cooldown in the beginning, witch is longer if the difficulty is higher. and ones they have spawned there will always be a specific amount of them on the map at ones, and that number is higher f the difficulty is higher.

The wave system will start with 2 zombies on random location, and when they are dead there will be a 5 seconds waiting time before next wave that will include 4 zombies and one item will spawn, and next will wave will continue 8 zombies and one item. Next wave will only be 7 birds, next wave will be 8 zombies and 8 birds and 2 items, and there will continue up to 40 zombies 20 birds and 10 powerful zombies and 2 of an not yet reviled enemy, and then the zombies will start to get replaced with powerful zombies and zombies will begin to rise a number of times before they are killed and the birds will spawn in many small waves on one zombie wave, and the enemies and items will get better and so on. And the score will be calculated the same way + a speed bonus for clearing the waves fast and one bonus for clearing waves with ex only the first gun, and done bonus for etch wave cleared without getting damage and so on.

So what system do you think will be best on this game?

I thank every one that votes and replies ^^

Witch system?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 08/26/07 21:34
Last edited by Gafgar; 08/26/07 22:55.

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/