Yess! ^^ that is exactly what it means
But I want to hear from those who does something with it so I can see if it turns out to be something I like ^^, and as it looks now there is a 8% chance that i will use this project in a competition here in Sweden, and if so it would be good if there is a very equally functioning game out there that does not mentioning me in the credits ^^, so if you are planning on a release some day soon(tats within the upcoming year) I would want you to mention me in the credits :]

And if someone have time and wants to just work on the graphics I would be glad to work together with that person for some time rebuilding this project a little and give it a good surface to those who just judge games from there looks :]
But I don't have the time or energy to grab in to that work and drag it around ^^, so that would have to be some one ambitious and some one that wants to take time to it. And then I will sit down and rewrite the whole AI, and make it smarter and better and more processing sufficient.

But as you asked, yes, I will release the source to this project and let everybody use it to there own games :], hopefully it turns out to be a good zombie game if you asks me ^^

W00t! Think this was my 500 post!

Last edited by Gafgar; 08/27/07 22:32.

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/