I have news to announce! , I am working on something that everybody crave for in a zombie game! ;D... and I think it will work very good in this one too ^^... A CHAINSAW! ;D And the zombie dog is almost finished now ^^, and it will have 3 hit locations and one massive damage animation ^^, the powerful zombie have the same amount of animations and actions as the normal zombie, and the birds have just one hit location and one massive damage animation :]

The expanded map is now working correct and the survival system will probably not be decided today anyway, because I have enough to do with the chainsaw and everything any way, and I also have some school to attend to :/

Things that I would be happy to get some help with is chainsaw sound and a grenade explosion sound, a shotgun gun sound and a AK-47 sound, maybe some blood splatter sound and footsteps o.o, if any one would be so kind and had time and recourses to lend me those sounds I think this would be even more fun and interesting to play ^^

Thanks for you patience, I know I said that I would give away the source a week after the demo, but I have been stuck with adding things to the game all the time, and I hope that you don’t mind ^^

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/