Quote:

Ok, I got to the super zombies, man they are tough . Any way I tried to take a screen shot of my points, but for some reason it got a shot of the super zombie eating me . So if anyone wants to see it, just say so and i will post it. by the way my score was 4161. Sweet job with the superzombies eyes.

You can always prove your score though the high score menu.. if you wrote in your high score off course.. and right now the system is pretty bad.. you change letters with the A and D keys and add them with S and confirm the name with enter.

:] pretty nice that you managed to get that far

Quote:

It is an impressing game related to stability and programming, movement, animations, and overall leveldesign... even the models are sort of charming!

what I miss:
- Instructions that I actually can read!
- And, the option to change between world and menue in a FAST way, when I went out of munition or died, because I want to play and not watch the change of the menues!

BTW, I didn't manage to stand the first wave, because I didn't know how to collect the munition.

You have unlimited munition to the pistol, just so you know, you only need to reload it some times.

The menu stuff, I think you can skip most of it by pressing esc and/or enter some times.. but there is a bug with the menu fading thing some times that makes it really slow.. as far as i experienced it does not happen that often any way, and did not spend to much attention on it.

And the instructions… sorry about that.. ;D

here is the actions you can perform:
Run forward: W
walk backwards: S
Turn left: A
Turn right: D
Walk forward: W+ Shift
Turn 180 degree: S+ Shift
Dodge left: Q
Dodge right: E
Aim: R-Mouse
Shoot: R-mouse+ L-mouse
Reload: R-mouse + R (hold down to reload more cells faster with the shotgun)
Aim with grenades: G
Throw grenades: G+ R-mouse
Change to Pistol: 1
Change to Shotgun: 2+ You must have shotgun amo left
Change to AK: 3+ You must have AK amo left
Climb: Walk towards the hinder

I think that is all...
Hope that helps ^^

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/