Quote:

there are some problems on model,

since the code places hitboxes on some certain vertices i didnt remove the old model's vertices(just deleted ploys not vertices), so hitboxes still placed on the right part of body.

i didnt made any changes on skeleton, just placed model on it and carelessly applied vertice to bones, so some parts of animation is very ugly atm

:] Nice to see some changes ^^
But just so you know, the code does not place hit boxes on specific vertexes, it places them on the bones, so the model can get changed as much as you like, and the hit boxes and skeleton too, you just need to have a box that covers the models body part and have the parent bone centre in its own origin ... if you want examples of what I’m talking about, look at the models

If you want to change the map, there is some spawning points for everything in the level, and the player just needs to be placed somewhere, the camera will in the beginning start at the first camera position and move towards the levels origin, and then move to the players position. The cans are name “burk” I think… (witch is can in Swedish), the dogs action is z_dog, but you only need to place the dog spawner in the level, and they will spawn with the same waves as the one in my demo, the more spawning points the more variation, because it will random among them. The number of spawning points is the maximum number of enemies/wave. All items also need spawning points. The player and zombies can automatically climb on everything in the level in the right height. The height is not depending on the player scale, so you will have to have the same scale as my version to get the same result… I can’t check witch scale I use right now, but I can post it later.

Good luck if any one wants to make a new level .. I would be glad to play it ^^

BTW: Right now i think that the player only can climb on level blocks, and that need to be changed if you want to make more optimized levels but that still uses many climbable objects like mine... >.<

Last edited by Gafgar; 03/23/08 22:00.

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/