Allright, a little more info about the key issue:

If player two is turning right player 1 canīt move straight and turn right or something like that. Itīs hard to remember To solve the problem you could make a joystick option(, maybe a mouse option) or lan/web multiplayer

Well, all in one nice game. Reminds me of Slap! or however it was called. A little too bloody for my taste (because I like chickens and rather like to pet them) and too less weapons to make really a quick battle. But itīs hard to test more because of that control issue. That is quite annoying.

EDIT: I remember the name of that other awesome game. It wasnīt Slap! Too bad the game is for adults only because of nudity otherwise I would now write itīs real game Anyways, in that game they had instead of blood A) Ink, depending on the player, blue, green, pink, red, aquamarin,... - the red didnīt really looked like blood because the players had mostly only skin color and the "suit" had inkcolor. And next to the ink on the floor glowing "glows" in the ink colors were released, a little like a explosion/steam. With the "Splat!" hit sound that was actually totally pleasing

:L