Thanks for all th replies ^^

Quote:

A little too bloody for my taste (because I like chickens and rather like to pet them) and too less weapons to make really a quick battle. But it’s hard to test more because of that control issue. That is quite annoying.

Yah.. i know, i like chickens too o.o.. i will probably add a non bloody version, and some extra raw death animations for the bloody ^^

I got some free time and fixed some small bugs and tuned some stuff, and added a new map today. here is 2 images ^^
things i have changed now is that you cant get less than 0 points, and the eggs explodes faster, the old map have some more fences and you now collide with the fences. the armour have a penalty in weight witch miens that you glide down hills and cant fly that good.
I also tweaked the camera and the collisions over all. The grenade flies a little higher and further, and the egg launcher have the same direction as the floor it lands on, so you can shoot up hills easier.

I also changed the random chance of the powerups.

This map you see here is a remake of one crazy map from the old kykling, this is a air level and when you fall of the edge and below the level you teleport up above the level, same goes with everything else that is dropped outside the edges . This map easily turns in to a mayhem! ^^

Last edited by Gafgar; 08/22/07 17:11.