Ouch!

I'm not sure what others think about the ways to approach the furture in regards to intense X. Is everyone going to go A7 so soon? How many versions of A7 will it take to iron out serious bugs in the engine and the templates? A6 took quite some time and I for one am hesitant to move my projects over to A7 at the moment.

I may but I want to see working templates and working SED and working MED and so on. Because of the fixed bones issue it's very tempting. But others may just be fine with finishing with A6. So- maybe two versions for both crowds?

Your decision probably will lay heavily on mine as intense X will save me a ton of work.

Other than that if web hosting is a major problem send me a PM as I have domains available--

my Bill is coming due and I buy in two year lots. 8 domains - 500G traffic and space with ecommerce-

Like you my credit cards are maxed and I haven't figured out yet how I'm paying for the next two year bundle- but one way or another i will and if you need web hosting let me know-