Hey all,

Yeah, I sure was lucky with the accident. The way I saw it, since it's fixable, I don't mind at all. All I lost is a little time.. and my bike .

You won't believe the stories you hear when you're in a hospital. People not being able to speak for years, because the ambulence didn't made it on time, others with a broken waist that can't make one single move for mothns, or others that lost both their feet.. If you're a parent and want to convince your kid to buy a car instead of a bike, that's the place to go..

Quote:

I'd like to know when the official release date will be for intense x pro for A6

Kinda never i think.. I'm most probably abandoning A6 and will focus on having IntenseX work on A7 instead. Since A6 projects are compatible with A7, i don't see why someone wouldn't want to upgrade (apart from the money issue i guess..)

Quote:

Oh yea also to when you say your gonna release it make sure you keep that date in stone.

Heh, that's why I'm not saying anything It's hard to predict release dates.. All I can do is update you frequently of my progress..

The way it stands now, all features for every IntenseX edition are done, and compatible with A7. I'm almost done on the documentation, but what keeps me from releasing is the customizable panels (since you own IntenseX Basic, you know how valuable those are.. Pretty much the heart of IntenseX). I was going to do all panels the way i did the old ones and release, but later I've heard A7 will ditch that panel system and use an improved one, so now i'm working with Doug so IntenseX will use the A7 panels. Expect to hear news about the IntenseX release date, when Doug officially releases T7 along with a non-beta A7 version.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!