Yesterday I look at this movie it was called Wild Hogs and one of the actors shouted that he didn't needs his legs as he is a programmer j/k I hope you get well soon. I know what pain is!

So anyways, how about the IntenseX activation key generator? Can I get it now? Have not had much chance to work with IX though because I usually have to re-install my system more than once per month and really do not like to activate every time and have to wait all day with that screen until it gets unlocked.

And what is the news? IX going to A7/Lite-C? Can I use current IX with A7.07.1 or must there be made some changes in the code? Do we have access to these parts of the code that must be changed? So much questions. Or do I just give up now!?

I know you said A7 will win over A6 and I not really care because i've upgraded, but if you are going to rewrite everything it could take another year or something? Well at least I like a chance to have some kind of AI to play with in the meantime, even if it only works on A6.

smile