Judging the videos it makes a quite good impression and finishing a game to commercial release means a huge amount of work.

On the other side there are some heavy critiques about the gameplay.

I'd say I'm from the "old gaming school" where there was no possibility for today's graphics and games had to be well due to gameplay and I dsilike that nowadays games are more and more judged by eye-candy and not gameplay.

It was quite hard for me, too, as I realized that many people had problems with the Dragonrise controls since I had not the feeling that they were difficult, but they were oldschool and people simply seemed to not know those kind of game control or did not expect console control style on a PC.

However I listened to the critiques, wrote the down and thought about how to improve it and now I hope they feel better in the comming up demo.

But I think that's the workflow you should have, create something, let people test and judge it and then react on what they say.

I will not judge the controls now since I have not played it, but I will not argue against spikes or someone else's oppinion without havin actually testest the gameplay, and so should you, too.

My project Schlacht um Kyoto - Das Samurai Browsergame! (sorry, german only)