http://www.inrainbows.com/

The server is getting overloaded, but I finally got my order in for Discbox which is the big set. The digital download is out on October 10th, and Discbox gets shipped on December 3rd. A traditional CD release will be out early next year.

Discbox is a 2CD set along with a 2 12" vinyl version, lyric book, digital photos and art, and all in a big hardcover slip case. It's £40 or $81. The digital download by itself doesn't have a price. You have to enter your own price, so I'm not sure how that works.

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/31462 - there's a lot of links in the article so go to it for those
Quote:

After a false alarm, believed to be a hoax, Radiohead have officially revealed their seventh album is ready, and will be available for download in just ten days' time.

In a shock announcement on their official website today (September 30), a message from guitarist Jonny Greenwood read: "Hello everyone. Well, the new album is finished, and it's coming out in 10 days; We've called it 'In Rainbows'. Love from us all. Jonny"

As if that news wasn't a big enough bombshell, the band have not set a price for the download version of the album, leaving the 'price' field blank and letting the customer decide how much to pay for the release.

Greenwood's message linked to this site where the album has been made available to pre-order as a download and a discbox. The download version will be available on October 10, while the discbox will be ready to ship on or before December 3.

The discbox, costing £40, contains the new album 'In Rainbows' on CD, and on two 12" heavyweight vinyl records. There is also a second enhanced CD containing more new songs, along with digital photographs and artwork. The set also includes lyric booklets and all are encased in a hardback book and slipcase.

'In Rainbows' track listing is:

'15 Step'
'Bodysnatchers'
'Nude'
'Weird Fishes/Arpeggi'
'All I Need'
'Faust Arp'
'Reckoner'
'House Of Cards'
'Jigsaw Falling Into Place'
'Videotape'

Meanwhile, the second CD to be included in the discbox features a further eight new songs. Those are:

'MK 1'
'Down Is The New Up'
'Go Slowly'
'MK 2'
'Last Flowers'
'Up On The Ladder'
'Bangers And Mash'
'4 Minute Warning'

Anyone who buys the boxset will automatically be able to download the album from October 10.

The album, the band's seventh studio effort, will only be available exclusive through Radiohead.com for now, but Radiohead say they are current planning a "traditional CD release" of 'In Rainbows' for early next year.

You can now get a sneak preview of what the new Radiohead album sounds like on the NME Office Blog.

Plus as you can name your own price tell us how much you will play for the new Radiohead album.

Finally find out on NME.COM whether 'In Rainbows' will be chart eligible and what the music industry's reaction is to Radiohead's unique release.

My User Contributions master list - my initial post links are down but scroll down page to find list to active links