Quote:

Sorcerer, is the MacOS emulator complex for installation? Does it run well? Does Unity run well on it? Could you share your experiences, please.
I don't want to do it without a second opinion, I'm afraid of breaking XP

thanks in advance

No, It is no complex at all. The MacOs runs fine. But the problem is that Unity inside the virtual Mac is not that fast. When I first run it, it opened the tropical sample and it was very slow. But then I close it and opened an empty project and it was faster. So, this approach it is only good for trying the engine, not to work with it.

The software that I used is VMWARE version 6. And when you start to create a new virtual computer, you have to choose windows, then "windows NT". The Mac version that I am using is Mac OS X 10.4.8. After running the installation process of the Mac, just follow the instructions. Very simple!

You don't have to be afraid of breaking XP, because it won't mess with XP. It is just another software that simulates a computer. I use it all the time to test the softwares that I develop for others OS. For example, Windows XP in others languages, Windows 98, windows 2000, Windows Vista. What I do is, I create those virtual computers, install those OS inside of it. And then I save the images of it. Later, when I need to test a software, to see if will run fine with those OS, I just get the DVD and run the VMWare with the OS that I need to test.