Quote:

I think you are too young to understand what i'm saying about waisting time

LOL No, I'm pretty sure THAT'S not the problem. No, I'm old enough to now that if I sit around waiting for the world to make my life easy...

Quote:

Inmy case i prefer to do nothing if im' not sure to go fast , easy with all tools !

...then I'll be waiting forever! If you are looking for a single engine that will have the perfect workflow so that you can acheive the mythical "make game" button, then you're wait will be a long one. Bottom line is that you don't want to make a game for if you did, you would not be LOOKING for the FASTEST solution, you would be USING the BEST solution for your project.

I do understand what you are saying: nobody wants to waste time clicking 5 times when they can click once. And if your passion isn't making games, then yeah, you can wait till the end of the world waiting for the "make game" button to appear on some game engine. Honestly I get you.

But here is what I hope I can make you understand: if you TRULY want to make a game (and not collect engines forever), then there will be times in every engine when you'll have to click 5 times instead of once. With 3DGS, it may be in the Art Pipeline... with Torque it may be in the C++ pipeline... in Crytek, it will be with the Bank Pipeline.

It's all a balancing game, my friend. Some engines will have better workflow than 3DGS but at higher cost. Other engines will have worse workflow than 3DGS but perhaps limited in the types of games you can do. Remember, 3DGS to game engines is what GURPS is to role-playing games: a blank slate upon which you can build anything. Just like GURPS, you'll have to put more work into it than say using D&D or Shadowrun, but then again you aren't restricted.

There is no sense in asking a Honda Civic to perform like a Lamborghini Diablo if the Civic can get you to the same destination... just slower and cheaper!