Quote:

As long as it's able to handle ALL kinds of games no matter how crazy, then it would be fine with me.

This is why MED and WED have to remain: because not only should it be able to handle all types of games, but also all types of game making abilities.

I'm not an artist so when I started making games, I used MED to make simple balls and houses and the like. They weren't good and it was a pain in the ass, but I did it, I learned, and I advanced; It was enough to give my vision shape, to show it to collegues and friends, and kept me going. If I had to use some other program where I had to figure out how to export and how to import and all that, it would have been 10 times worse than it was.

That is why MED and WED should remain in the system, as a way for people that aren't artists or level designers to have tools that are guaranteed to work and integrate into the engine. Take them away and you are SEVERELY hindering the workflow of newbies (and oldies who are used to the system). Besides, by the time you realize MED is outdated, your skills have likely progressed to the point where you can use Blender and so it all works out!!!