ahh the A7 thing again , yes it's a complete dissapointment to non programmers , and programmers , well , why on earth would you use gamestudio to begin with ? There's better engines for the programming heads to use, as you should at least know another language like C++ or delphi or something to call yourselv a programmer , if it's C-Script you program and moving to lite-c then here's news for you , YOUR NOT A PROGRAMMER , go learn a real language and do some real coding. As for the workflow thing , yeah , gamestudio failed to improve any of that with A7 , I dont even know how that could be called A7 , it;s A6.90 or something , everything thats been on the forcast is still there , lol , wasnt the forcast suff suppossed to be stuff for the next engine ? But no need to keep saying it , I think everyone already knows it , maybe A8 will be what A7 was suppossed to be , who knows , who cares , I'm sticking with A6 for all my current projects , and when I need to work on soem type of next gen game , I'll just look for a good alternative.

btw , to the one who said Next Gen is a marketing term and doesnt mean anything , lol , it means a game with the new shader technology , the difference between ut2004 and unreal tournament 3 .