Quote:

programmer, what are you doing here? why are you even using a game-engine? make renders with blender. it's free, and you have much less to worry about in terms of aesthetics-vs-speed. why can't you get a job as a game artist? if you have one, why are you even here?

No offense to anyone particular(!), but I tend to wonder the exact same thing. If people are not satisfied with this product they should simply sell it and move on to another product and realize that they've bought what A6 (A7) had to offer when they bought it, not what it might have at some point in time based on the forecast (which with all due respect is still subject to change whenever things planned change and guarantee nothing).

Quote:

to the one who said Next Gen is a marketing term and doesnt mean anything , lol , it means a game with the new shader technology , the difference between ut2004 and unreal tournament 3

Lol, riiight, which is why everybody says the Wii is 'next-gen' too. Trust me, it is a marketing strategy... there hasn't fundamentally changed anything between Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3. Sure feature-wise there is a gap, but to say it's a new 'generation'... I don't know if I could agree with such statements. From a technical point of view it's not a revolution but more an evolution,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software