I dont want to start another jaded debate, Im only posting to help 'workflow issues' become solved in areas that, whether or not every individual is familiar with or accustomed to, are infact relevant issues that need addressing and have for years. I keep going back to the cutscene thing only because it, like all other workflow increasing tools, to be really good and useful it requires:
#1: fully encompassing range of options definable, and
#2: an easy in-out method of usage.

Its true that no one can forsee every type of project another user might be trying to create, but its also true that with only so many properties exsisting for each type of element (camera, entities, panel, particles), what CAN be forseen are all the properties the user can possibly manipulate, therefore a univeral interface can be created. Therefore, certain tools address certain issues, like the seeding thing, for worlds that the engine cannot render all at once, it is a real solution.
Therefore, I think our best option for actually 'moving forward and not backward' is:
create a list of game design aspects that need camp-able solutions, then work from this list to develop a set of master tools. If people could just see what they have in common instead of what they don't, I think this forum and its user could become much more coherent and productive.
[ie: Why worry about every other game engine out there when A5/A6/A7 people use it because what they want to create can be achieved, with some effort.]

PS: I havent released CS-Tools yet because Im waiting to see where this thread is going, while putting the finishing touches on it.

' The One '