Hello community

A couple of months ago I decided to update and bundle all that outdated environment stuff on my HD...mainly pushed by two projects that were showing interest in some of my environment ideas (Chooper-Zone and Territory...both will be released later this year...hopefully )

MystyMood is an environment template that should work with any other code within any 3dgs-outdoor-project. There are two versions: A6 and A7(wich includes realtime water reflection). Almost any value is easyly adjustable and as it is not heavyly shader powered, it might run at acceptable framerates

MystyMood contains a html helpfile with some usefull express-tutorials for outdoor level building. There is also an online version of the helpfile...it's telling more details about the features.
MystyMood also contains a demolevel to examine!

You can find the MystyMood download on my site (easy...->templates...)

I want to specialy thank Slin who helped me to get the shorebreak working...and with some other coding issues as well Thanks also to xXxGuitar511 for the awesome fog-fade-code...and to ventilator for the image writing code from the wiki!

Finaly you should know that I'm not really a coder and that all this could probable be made with half the code

Here a few pictures of the demo-level showing the mood/weather/daytime changes: