Hi all ^_^

Once again, I've travelled to Innsbruck to visit Spike. And as always, we don't have much intelligent ideas in our minds when we see each other - but this time the result is made with A6 and not with the remains of excessive drinking of alcohol.
So we're proud to present the first impressions of our game, whose game idea was stolen from others like God of War, Enclave etc - but at least, it's already playable (we just can't show any combat scenes yet, because they look terrible) which isn't bad due to the fact that we've started this thing just 2 days ago.

Enough senseless talking, here are the first screenshots from Rage of Tyr!

As you can see, the game is thought to become very violent - you play Tyr, the german God of War, which is very displeased because of.. well, we haven't thought much about a story yet. Actually Spike has, but I strongly disagree with his version

A village that was burnt down by some evil undead creatures which will be slain by hundreds in the game.

And that's Tyr, in an evil, dark dungeon, ready to slay the forces of evil, because they are so evil that they've even burnt down the village above, which is the reason for Tyr's rage! (Did I already mention that Tyr's enemies are evil?)

Well, we hope you like this very first screenshots and that you're ready for some new impressions soon, which will hopefully show the slaying of hundreds of evil creatures

Regards - Spike and Sebe