Quote:

CLIENT
BPS-- how much you send
UNR/REL -- how many unreliable or reliable packets you receive.
BPS PEAK -- should be for duration of client uptime.

Ok , its now a little more clear but still not enough...Bps , is it realy for one second , or a momentary value multiplyed by a factor to come up with the per second value...I think I should get some sort of a program to see how much my network card is sending/receiving atleast 16 times/sec.
Is reliable/unreliable per second or at a given moment?
And finaly , is Peak realy per second or again(as bps) measured for a moment and multiplyed (for example by dplay_entrate) to get the per second value?
Currently I have :
Client
Bps average 80
Bps peak maximum I've seen is around 450
Rel/Unrel is around 80 I think , ~75...But this depends. 75 is with a Client & a server. If I have two clients , this becomes ~140/150 on each client. 75 on one client if he's not moving,if he is jumps to 150.

Server
Bps average (Dunno,I forgot)
Bps peak I think I've seen maximum 2400 (Caused by a 1 second update of 3 entities to each one of 3 clients,update of pos,frame,flags,alpha...I should try something else,if I want more clients,this Peak could produce serious lags if I have more clients)
Rel / Unrel is diff. each time I test , last time it was around 80 with more frequent updating of a clients input(pan angle mostly). When I started (only movement,no rotation) it was less than 20.Max I've got it to 65 with constantly pushing each one of the movement buttons to 'simulate' maximum input for a client
So , if we look at those numbers , it means that anyone can create a MMO with 3DGS. But somehow it doesnt work how it should. Its still laging. If I increase the update rate,theese numbers jump to higher values,so this isnt a solution. To prove that the people who say its impossible are wrong , I have only 2 words for them. Dead Reckoning. But for this 'prediction' I need to know what those numbers represent , in order to determine what are the limits for frequency in updating , and based on that , to construct this Dead reckoning function...
Sorry if this post got too long , but I wanned to give my opinion on that matter , and to point out that I realy needed an in-depth explanation of the numbers.

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201