I tryed two ways for moving clients smoothly , only one looks good , but its not the actual possition the player is at. It lags 250ms behind the actual possition.
I tryed a simple script for predicting the players possition and failed the collision detection + gliding gives unpredictable results with diffrent speeds. For example , moving an ent for 1 frame with a speed of 150 quants and moving an ent for 10 frames with a speed of 15 quants. It gives diffrent results from gliding , so I cant predict even a straight line movement...
No obstacles :

With obstacles :

In case someone misunderstood something : the red lines show the path of the models and how far they got...
How did you do dead reckoning with collision detection (I'm talking about using 'glide') when it gives diffrent possitions for diffrent speeds? Or there is another way that I dont know about,yet...

PS.: You do have collision detection with glide,right ?
Btw , Firoball , how are you going to make the events for attacking? I already have something in mind for that but I'll first take care of the DR,otherwise it'll be waste of time if I cant get the DR working...

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201