Quote:

bps 20, bpk 68, rel 900, unr = 900, drp 0...
fps 110, bps 688, bpk 10368, rel 0, unr = 0, drp 0...
The important numbers to consider is that the client's maximum send was 68 B and averages about half as much. He is receivig about 1800 B from the server

This is confusing...You said in your first post that BPS is how much you send , for the server here its 688 bytes/sec. but the client says 1800(rel&unrel) , or is this at diffrent times ?
Also , strangely in your example , the server isnt receiving anything...
After adding some more functions to my script , the only thing left for updating frequently is the animation states , and my numbers for BPS(send) are around 60 for clients and the received is 115*players or/and NPCs^2.
(2 Players = 115 * (2 * 2),3 Players = 115 * (3 * 3) , for 100 clients its 1150000bps , and I should start thinking how to solve this problem because a client cant always receive 1MB/s,or I'm wrong again ? )
I'm currently updating always , and I'll reduce the received bps by 115 first thing tommorow by updating the client only when moved. For the others , I'm not shure how I'll reduce the numbers,because I'm already sending only X,Y coords...

PS.: I changed my concept , I went from my current project way back to an old concept I wrote about robots top-down shooter. Its easyer for me,because I have more experience in this type of gameplay,we'll see about the current concept after I get it working well in the futuristic concept. So far it looks almost like a regular MMO

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201