Thought I'd enter into the spirit of Myrlyn's contest. Now that it's just Bujape and I in the race, I fancy my chances of coming in at least second place.

Are people using cracks banned, too? Can you tell if they are using cracks? That'll knock out at least half my would-be competitors. Ha!

This is my first attempt at a human model (my second if you count the one I abandoned). I will not suck! I'm going to be using the Joan of Arc tutorial, pointed out to me by Nemisis. Cheers mate! I'll also be using Lightwave 3d Character Animation, and maybe even Animating Real-Time Game Characters, and possibly either Digital Texturing and Painting or one of two manga books whose titles are in Japanese that deal with texturing.

So, here she is. I drew and inked her this evening. My chinese spy:

I've also been working on front and side views of her face for reference pics. Can't finish them tonight, drank too much. I'll finish them, and work on the body references tomorrow.

I'm going to devote four hours a week to this project. If you don't see anything from me every week, please PM me and kick my proverbial arse (a bit of American English there, change to "bottom" if you are English).