That was a very cool, matrix style jacket, Brimstone. Yeah, it would look better with a head on it. I'll check that plugin too. One of the most useful plugins I've found for Lightwave so far is "add faces." It's invaluable, I can practically draw where I want my lines with it dirrectly on the mesh.

I was happy with the feet and arms, but looking closely at how I'd joined the legs on, I could see I'd made a mess. So, I deleted the whole thing except the arms and feet and have started rebuilding the body from scratch.

This time it was much easier and I was more able to intuitively position the points. I've been working around her backside to get the legs to mesh up to the body.

A firmer, better shaped bottom

A nice, low poly bottom, showing a bit of snatch

I still have some work to do around the front to get all the lines right. Then back to the hands. Thank you all for your photo and illustration resources, they have given me lots of good material to draw from. Hands will be particularly difficult seeing as how they are rounded when relaxed. Perhaps making them flat then using a magnet on them is the best way to go?

Last edited by A.Russell; 09/21/03 23:52.