How to create a body in MED

May be, a very difficult chapter. Replies of what is unclear are wellcome!

I made a fast drawing of a body in paint, one of the most simple and most restricted painting programms. It is only a rough scetch. Better - I learn every step I do in model-creating - you make a precise image of the concrete model you are going to create.

To get benefit of the whole picture in MED as background I choose Options --> Background Texture and: Fit To Vert. As you see at the picture.
You have to fit the view of the already made head with the background using the 'Position' tool; it is the button beside the 'Select' button.

The red and black lines in the proportions are in the picture and they are only made to show a rough view of the proportions of humans.
The borders views (here the 2D-views from side and front) can be shifted with the mouse. Very new insight, isn't it.

The red points are the freshly created vertices - nearly same principle as with the human face. But: look at it again, one line of points are made in the frontview and one is made in the sideview. The line 'between' them is made in the front view and adapted in the sideview.

The next picture shows it in the 'bird's view', the view from upside down: or the XY view. The important thing while creating lines of points is that you don't have points or meshes in their back or front because you mix it up hopelessly to get any control on what point has to be connected with which...

Already connected? That's fine.

The rest is as already published: copy, paste, mirror, flipe normals, turn move, merge to get common border points

A backdraw of my picture, I should have mirrored it in paint - now I had to turn the body related to the head that looks to the opposite.
The important thing while creating lines of points is that you don't have points or meshes in their back or front: here practically seen in the pics:

The body has been made out of quaters which has to be moved, turned and so on, to fit properly.

The down part of the following pic shows the gap between the head and the body - some tringles of the head are to be removed and a lot of careful work to connect them - what I don't document here in its details.

When you connect the front and back part of the body, you have to be aware of how many points the have at their borders. In this case I removed one polygon to get them properly connected. Don't forget: triangles inside the model are useless, so leave a hole for each of the arms and legs.

The hole beneath the shoulder where the arm has to be connected later has been adjusted.

Scaling, moving a bit, to get the chest more hero-a-like.