All top criteria is met, I am a furum member [as far as i know], I own the A6 Pro and im english, as for the remainder.

a:) We are developing a commercial game with A6 for a mainstream commercial client and as such need to be as cutting edge as possible.
b:) We are not in the market to create releasable GS tools , but if we develop them we will make them freely available.
c:) Ok so you got me there...
d:) I am personally qualified in C & C++ programing, working extensivly as a system designer/programmer since 1989. Working for blue chip corporations as well as 12 months working at a Gov level. Other members of our team here are working in other fields of graphics including DirX in 2D and 3D.

The real crux of the matter is simply this. We intend to deliver a commercially competative game for a specific market, one that is extreamly critical. As such the ability to be working with the latest technologies whilst they are being developed and implemented is crucial. We are looking at fully licensing A6 for commercial release and are extreamly confident that our client will want to take our product to mainstream release, i.e PS2-3, X-Box1-2 etc not just PC.

I understand that currently this is an area of development and as such you do not wish to release copies of this to everyone, you require accurate and insisive feedback not 'how does this work' type questions...

I hope this helps clarify our position, and that someone can help.

The Art of Conversation is dead : Discuss