Phil3D: Many Thanks, and no problem But you missed some chamfered edges (but I understood, and checked back to the model - I can bring the polycount down to 600 I think; without ditorting the shape). All Edges are chamfered to get an overall clean, somehow round look - not the best choise for low polys, but that's the way I want them. Thanks for pointing that out, because I would not have review that model otherwise (but now I will and bring down the count)

The reason for this polycount is this: I am used to model in a clean topology - was forced to during my "tour" through some VFX houses which required skill for clean high polygon models (modeled in low poly, but in quads). The topology restrictions regarding quads are a bit different than tris. I can merge a number of edges within one point... which was a nono in quadpoly modeling (I just didn't see it - so thanks again)

EDIT: correction... there will be around 400 tris. Thanks

LarryLaffer: Thanks And: Christmas Contest? No, it's just for fun and experimenting with 3DGS and low to mit Poly Models and mid to high Resolution Textures

Last edited by Tristan3D; 12/05/07 20:38.