Hi,

things get a bit slow toward hollidays... but here are some new objects to examine:

(GOLD!)

(Walldeco)

(The Insignia of "The City of Valendor" - as I might mentioned before, there is a whole story around that level - even it's not meant to become a full game wherein this city would be showed, it will be mentioned within some books which will be placed in this level)

(A Sword)

(Closer look)

Yes, the tex resolution is too low in some places... sooo many things we have to correct; tweak and change

The Walldeco Shield is the first object which I modelled exclusivly with ZBrush to get all the details I wanted... this was necessary, because plane texture paintings/samplings could not do the job. I try to avoid using ZBrush, because it's very time consuming constructing complex non-organic structures within ZBrush (at least for me) and most of the normal mapped details can be achieved with programs like crazybump or the NVidia Plugin for Photoshop (benefit is, of course: It's pretty fast and accurat - but it wasn't for this shield). However, I hope you like this small update

That's it for now

Tristan

Last edited by Tristan3D; 12/21/07 01:47.