OK. I'm up to 6.22 on the engine and now everyting compiles and runs. The script seems to be working because the tga map <four.tga> is getting applied to my terrain and the textures tiling can be affected by the skills in the action.

I'm basically having two problems at this point, mainly due to my ignorance. The first is LOD. When I examine the demo steempipe provides in MED I see three skins. Yet when I extract them, each skin turns into 4 bmps. One 256x256 gray, and three others at 128, 64 and 32, each a smaller LOD. 12 bmps for 3 skins. Can someone point me towards an explanation of creating this in MED? I'm suspecting that will answer my second question which is...

Alpha Channel. I'm using PSP7 and it doesn't seem to give me a lot of control over alpha channels. IOW, I can't seem to discover any way of manipulating the a channel or the b channel.

Thanks for all the help in getting this far, this is looking like one heck of a lot of fun.

b. rgds. T "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger. Are you sure you don't you mean stronger? Yes. Quite sure." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ A6 Commercial Ver 6.5